As Eight19 is entering an exciting new phase, we are looking for a versatile and passionate Engineer to complement our multi-disciplinary team developing photovoltaic energy-harvesting products.
- Design, build and test energy harvesting solutions for indoor and outdoor PV products.
- Lead hardware and firmware development from prototype to production stage.
- Manage device assembly with external partners.
Required skills and qualifications
- Analog and digital circuit design
- PCB design
- Firmware development
- Hands-on assembly of prototype PCBs and devices
- Experience in negotiating with suppliers and external contractors
- Project documentation, manuals and reports in written form
- Confident working independently as well as easily integrate in new teams
- Self-starter, energetic and thorough
- Degree in Electronic or Electrical Engineering or a related discipline and at least 3 years industry or postgraduate experience in a relevant area.
Useful additional experience
- Energy harvesting and power management
- Ultra-low-power MCUs
- Low-power wireless (eg BLE)
- Energy storage
- Product design
- Volume production
- Hardware and software development for production test equipment
- Company contributory pension scheme
- Share Options after a qualifying period
- Life assurance
Interested parties should send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org